Stewart, that is. I thought I’d start a new blog full of recipes, crafts, and just stuff I’m interested in or have found useful. I’m not the craftiest person. I’m not the best cook. But I do have lots to say and now you all can partake. But let’s face it, I’m no Martha.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

COCOON

Who says that butterflies are the only ones who need these. Not I. I found the cutest pattern from a blog called Tots and Bottoms for a baby cocoon. My good friend Brittney asked one day if I knew how to make them. I had never tried, but the pattern looked simple enough. So I went out, bought the yarn and got working. It took me about 1 1/2 – 2 hours (which is pretty fast) and it turned out ADORABLE! So cute, I might make one for myself with this little nugget that should be here in a few weeks. I’m no photographer (as I’m also no Martha) but it’s fun to add new things to the list.

cocoon

2 comments: