Stewart, that is. I thought I’d start a new blog full of recipes, crafts, and just stuff I’m interested in or have found useful. I’m not the craftiest person. I’m not the best cook. But I do have lots to say and now you all can partake. But let’s face it, I’m no Martha.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

FABRIC BANGLES

I made these with my nieces for Cousin’s Camp…
bracelet-tutorial
A friend of a friend had put this up on her website with a SUPER easy to follow tutorial. The girls LOVED THEM. They thanked me endlessly for showing them how. I informed them that they could use an old t-shirt (jersey knit – with some stretch to it) to make these bracelets. I just hope they don’t go home and start cutting up clothes and then say “but Aunt Kristy said we could.”

Here is where you can find the
tutorial. Thanks Missy!

No comments:

Post a Comment