These are super fast, super unhealthy, and super good. How can you wrong!?
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/2 (25 ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli, thawed
- 3 cups vegetable oil for frying
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- Combine milk and egg in a small bowl. Place breadcrumbs and if desired, salt in a shallow bowl. Dip ravioli in milk mixture, and coat with breadcrumbs.
- In a large saucepan, heat marinara sauce over medium heat until bubbling. Reduce the heat to simmer.
- In a large heavy pan, pour oil to depth of 2 inches. Heat oil over medium heat until a small amount of breading sizzles and turns brown. Fry ravioli, a few at a time, 1 minute on each side or until golden. Drain on paper towels. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately with hot marinara sauce.
We use homemade pizza sauce and it’s more like mini pizza’s. They cool fast so serve these immediately! Enjoy!