Stewart, that is. I thought I’d start a new blog full of recipes, crafts, and just stuff I’m interested in or have found useful. I’m not the craftiest person. I’m not the best cook. But I do have lots to say and now you all can partake. But let’s face it, I’m no Martha.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

WELCOME!!


Soooo…. this is kind of my own personal way of making life a little easier. There are times I use a recipe or find something cool and then I never {EVER} can find it again. If I blog about it… there is less of a chance that it will disappear from off the face of the earth. Plus… there are times when I’m at in a funk and need a new recipe or need something new to do. So I know if I feel that way… then you guys probably do too.  This is just my way of sharing. So you’re welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment