Stewart, that is. I thought I’d start a new blog full of recipes, crafts, and just stuff I’m interested in or have found useful. I’m not the craftiest person. I’m not the best cook. But I do have lots to say and now you all can partake. But let’s face it, I’m no Martha.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

CANDLES

If you’re anything like me you like your house to smell good. Not the Lysol-I’ve-Cleaned-All-Day kind of smell though. I’m talking- YUMMY- walk in and BAM! cinnamon… or BAM! vanilla. I’m also a sucker for Yankee Candles. However, I can walk in and blow $30-$40 just on candles. Ridiculous! Some AWESOME alternatives that I’ve found throughout the years are the Febreze Candles. They don’t have a waxy smell when they burn, and they’re larger then the Glade. The Holiday’s are the perfect time to pick up some of those great housewarming scents too. I have found 3 that are my favorites so far…

Cinnamon Sugar & Homecinnamon_sugar_home_candle_hero

 

Pumpkin Harvest & Fall
pumpkin_harvest_candle_530x390


Winter Evening and Warmth *my favorite so far*
candle_winterEvening_hero

I also recently bought an Airwick Candle. I’ve never tried their candles before. All I know is one of the Lavender smells makes me want to throw up… so this is a leap of faith in my opinion. I had a coupon and it was on sale. I’ll let you know how it works out. In case you’re curious it’s called …

CRACKLING FIRE & WARMING SPICE062338834276

No comments:

Post a Comment